Workout headbands. They're all the rage. Personally I have not been a huge fan of these in the past, mostly because of an irrational and unconfirmed fear that I am balding. I can't see it in the mirror or in photos, but sometimes I feel like the wind is creeping up a little to high on the side of my temples.... I digress. Here's a list of really cute workout headbands.
1. Mane Message (Etsy seller): Assorted Tie Dye Headbands
Tie dye is always adorbs, and who doesn't love homemade accoutrements? (check them out on Etsy)
Mane message also makes really cute tie-dye elastics:
2. Chubbycloud (Etsy Seller) Braided Fabric Headband
This artist weaves colorful fabrics together to create one-of-a-kind bands. (Check them out on Etsy)
3. Sparkly Soul: Sparkly wide headband in black $17
Shown below on the lovely fashion blogger Elshane, this band can be dressed up or down. (Check it out on the Sparkly Soul website)
Image from elshane.com
4. Under Armour: Women's ZigZag Printed Mini Headband $11.99
These are superfun. (Check them out on the Dick's Sporting Goods Website)
5. Under Armour: Women's Twisted Headband $14.99
Simple with a braided back so it's not too bulky on your neck.
Want to see UA hadbands on a real live human? Check out Natalie Uhling, who is always sporting one.
6. ThreeBirdNest (Etsy Seller): Purple and Watercolor Turban Headband Stretchy Twisted Turban Headband $18
Maybe more for a yoga class, but this thing is super stylish and reminds us of those retro "We can do it" ads. (Check this item out on Etsy)
You'll probably waste a ton of time browsing this seller's stuff. Another cute one:
7. Reebok Crossfit: Women's Wide Headband $14
Currently sold out, but this simple headband is a stylish way for badass broads to keep the bangs at bay. Alliteration anyone? I got carried away. (Check it out on the Reebok site)
8. Target: i360 Headphone Sportband $29.95
This isn't the cutest thing we've ever seen, but if you're a runner, could be practical. Plus, "robot head" is totally in.
9. Nike - Chevron Sport Headband
Super simple, but we are really digging on the chevron pattern. (Check these out on the Nike website)
10. Lululemon - Lucky Luon Headband
Another simple one - but this grey "denim" fabric is the classiest. Could definitely dress this guy up too. (Check it out on the Lululemon website)
In other news,
WTF is this weird shit, Lulu. Unless you are a fitness-oriented nun.
What's your favorite headband for working out? Let us know below!
You might also enjoy: