We've created this simple quiz to help you figure out just how addicted you really are to CrossFitting. If you've been experiencing any, all, or none of the following symptoms, you may be infected with the CrossFit virus. Side effects include getting "shredded", becoming a "beast", and "killing it". So the side effects are all pretty great. Other than your new douche-tastic vocabulary, that is.
1. CrossFit terminology has permeated non-CrossFit areas of your life.
2. Every day activities have become hyper-functional.
The trip from your car to your front door looks something like this:
A pit-stop at an outdoor concert has never been easier:
3. All those years spent making fun of your dad's high socks and shorts... now look at you.
4. Unnecessary use of chalk.
5. You feel the urge to add efficiency to all of life's activities…measured by a stopwatch.
Sometimes this is appreciated...
...and sometimes, it's not.
6. Your mom is PISSED.
6. "Bro-ing out" is different now.
In college, you had contests for how many pushups you could do. Now, you have contests for how many handstand pushups you can do.
7. Sometimes you feel like you're offending people, and you don't know why.
8. Your friends are starting to talk.
9. …And your wife is suspicious.
10. You're becoming sexist...or are you?
11. You feel misunderstood.
And the most serious sign of CrossFit obsession...
12. You look and feel better than you have in a long time.
Keep it up, CrossFitters :)
*If after this quiz, your test results are positive, Pinterest to the rescue:
Are you obssessed with CrossFit? Show your favorite CrossFit instructors some love by writing them a review on RateYourBurn.com!
You might also enjoy: