Does anyone else here... love beans as much as we do? Kidney beans, fava beans, green beans, black beans, jumping beans... WE LOVE THEM. A great source of protein for vegetarians, and a great source of fiber for the constipated folks of the world. It is always a delight to find a three-bean salad at a summer picnic; for that reason we have compiled this list of scrumptious 3-bean salad recipes from some of our favorite food blogs around the web. Enjoy!
1. Three Bean Salad ( find recipe at theskinnyfork.com). "This dish is actually a family favorite. Especially in the summer when you're looking for quick cool sides that won't heat up the house!"
2. Mixed-Bean Salad (find recipe at marthastewart.com). "This easy three-bean salad can be served warm or at room temperature. It makes a nice side dish for grilled pork, blackened fish or chicken."
3. Three Bean Salad with Feta (find recipe at carriesexperimentalkitchen.blogspot.com). "This was so easy to prepare and was packed with wonderful flavors.
4. Cheater 3 Bean Salad (find recipe at foodloveandpoms.com). "This recipe is totally “semi-homemade” and thus, a cheater salad. But a great trick for getting delicious beans into your life when time is limited. Plus, it is delicious!"
5. Three Bean Salad II (find recipe at girlcrushblog.blogspot.ca). "There are two things I really love about this salad, the crunchy green beans and how filling it is (making it great for lunch). Oh and it's SO easy."
6. Bean Salad in a Jar (find recipe at girlmakesfood.com). "It is such a fantastic idea that you can throw a bunch of veggies in a jar with the dressing on the bottom, then shake when you are ready to eat, and that’s all!! It couldn’t be easier to make and eat, you can even eat it out of the jar to save on dishes!"
7. White Bean Salad with Mint, Red Onion (find recipe at finecooking.com). "This is a flavorful bean salad that goes well with most meat and poultry, particularly roasted pork tenderloin or broiled lamb chops."
8. Three Bean Salad with Dried Tomato Pesto (find recipe at sassydining.com). "They are full of protein, taste and crunch. They are easy to assemble, can be made in advance, and will yield lunch for at least a day or two. In other words, they are just about darn perfect."
9. Italian 3-Bean Salad (find recipe at eat-spin-run-repeat.com).
10. Meatless Monday Three Bean Salad (find recipe at piccantedolce.blogspot.com). "It's beyond easy to throw together and works well with all kinds of spring and summer meals. It's even completely picnic friendly since it's best at room temperature with no dairy AND vegan, something I don't often pull off with out specifically aiming for it."
11. Three Bean Salad, Tomatoes, Green Onions (find recipe at relish.com). "Fresh al dente green beans update this bean salad that everyone will love."
12. Cajun 3-Bean Salad (find recipe at vegetariandetective.blogspot.com).
13. Three Bean Salad, Doesn’t Make Me Shudder (find recipe at theravegan.wordpress.com). "This salad was one of the hits."
You might also like:
Get more yummy, healthy recipes.