Let's do summer right: IT IS PEACH SEASON. There is something that makes us unreasonably happy about the juice of a freshly picked peach dripping down our chinny-chin chins. However, if you like to consume peaches in a civilized manner (AKA not eating 4 at a time right out of the bucket at the farmer's market) we've got you covered. Celebrate this season's scrumptious harvest with these 28 to-die-for healthy peach recipes.
1. Healthy Peach Salsa (find recipe at girlmakesfood.com)
2. Peach Cardamom Smoothie (find recipe at themusicianwhocooks.blogspot.com). "If you love peaches so much that you'd move to the country to eat a lot of peaches, then this is the smoothie for you."
3. Tomato, Peach, & Burrata Salad (find recipe at twopeasandtheirpod.com). "Love that you only need five ingredients to make this salad. It is so simple, but sometimes simple is best, especially when summer produce is at it’s peak. The fresh ingredients do all of the work!"
4. Super Peach Smoothie (find recipe at wellvegan.com). "Not a gross, choke-it-down healthy, but a rich, delicious and feel-good healthy smoothie."
5. Citrus Peach and Balsamic Tomato Bruschettas (find recipe at kblog.lunchboxbunch.com). "It is easy to make appetizers an afterthought when hosting a summer party where the main course gets all your attention. Instead of pouring chips in a bowl and calling it a day, put some thought into your appetizers—your guests will thank you!"
6. Honey Roasted Peaches with Thyme (find recipe at foodbabbles.com). "These peaches are baked just until tender with the thyme creating the most fragrant fresh peach experience."
7. Roasted Peach and Goat Cheese Crostini (find recipe at goodlifeeats.com). "You can enjoy this Roasted Peach Crostini recipe as a simple fruit dessert after dinner or serve it as an appetizer or snack. It is perfect for either occasion."
8. Roasted Peach + Veggie + Watercress Salad (find recipe at atiliay.com). "The peppery bitterness from the watercress works well with the sweetness of the peaches / veggies and the almonds give it a little bit of crunch! Also love all the beautiful colors and textures in this dish and it is a great way to start off a meal."
9. Roast Peach and Raspberry Crepes A Healthy Summer Dessert (find recipe at babble.com). "This versatile, elegant recipe can be be served as is, over ice cream, or here, as the filling for a tasty sweet crepe. Because they don’t have much sugar, these simple crepes can do double duty as a breakfast treat."
10. Sweet Tea Rice with Jalapeño, Peaches, and Pecans (find recipe at myrecipes.com). "Very easy and very delicous."
11. Paleo Peach Mango Ginger Chutney (find recipe at stupideasypaleo.com). "Putting vinegar, onion and garlic in with fruit may sound weird but it gives just the right counterbalance to the fruit’s sweetness."
12. Coconut Peach Bars (find recipe at fastpaleo.com). Paleo peach-coconut treats!
13. Strawberry & Peach Salad with Chicken (find recipe at claimyourjourney.com). "Your entire family will truly love this recipe."
14. Paleo Peach Salad (find recipe at paleoaholic.com). It's colorful, healthy, and takes full advantage of the fresh vegetables in season right now.
15. Paleo Plum and Peach Pie (find recipe at whatrunslori.com). "Greek yogurt with cinnamon sprinkled on top. Truly wonderful…"
16. Peach Breakfast Parfaits (find recipe at recipe.com). "Make this recipe in minutes by layering fresh fruit, yogurt, and granola in a pretty glass."
17. Caprese Salad with Bourbon Peaches, Mozzarella (find recipe at cookingstoned.tv)."This works best with very ripe peaches because they easily fall off the pit."
18. Easy Vegan Summer Peach Crisp (find recipe at babble.com). "Those sweet, tender peaches pair perfectly with a rustic, dusty, buttery crumble top. A hint of lemon, a dash of spice – and a hint of graham cracker flavor blended in. Grab some peaches and whip up this vegan crisp!.."
19. Barbecue-Peach Rolls (find recipe at myrecipes.com). A unique and unexpected grouping of ingredients... delicious.
20. Baked Peaches with Brie (find recipe at relish.com). "Give fresh peaches take a quick turn in the oven and serve as a side dish or a savory dessert."
21. Baked Breakfast Quinoa and Oats (find recipe at thevintagemixer.com). "The breakfast creation turned out pretty delicious, with a good balance of juicy fruit and crisp oats on top."
22. Baked Peaches with Honey Crumb Topping (find recipe at cooking.sofeminine.co.uk). When you need a dessert but aren't willing to fully succumb to eating pie.
23. Green Bean and Peach Salad (find recipe at saveur.com). "Summer peaches pair remarkably well with sweet caramelized onions and crisp green beans."
24. Peach and Corn Salad (find recipe at cooksmarts.com). "It’s an unexpected combination but guaranteed sweet peaches and corn will soon become one of your favorite summer salads too."
25. Peach Cobbler Smoothie (find recipe at thebrunettebaker.blogspot.ca). "It really is like eating peach cobbler through a straw. Just better for you."
26. Roasted Beet & Peach Salad (find recipe at nestleusa.wordpress.com). "Have you ever thought of using a juice reduction in a vinaigrette dressing or even in a sauce for grilled summer fruit? Cooking down the juice (reducing the volume) not only thickens it, but it concentrates the flavor, making it the perfect addition to this Roasted Beet and Peach Salad."
27. Roasted Peach and Ginger Chia Pudding (find recipe at choosingraw.com). "This makes for such a rich breakfast!"
28. Peach Gazpacho (blogs.kqed.org). "Enjoy this savory soup ice cold as a starter or as a refresher between courses."
You might also like:
Get more yummy, healthy recipes.