Are you bored with plain old water? (if so, that's unfortunate, better not stop drinking it or you will probs die). Anyway, lately flavored waters have been all the rage. They add a pop of flavor to your drink with almost no work required, are fun to make, and look great in serving glasses. Flavored waters can be served regular or sweetened with some honey or agave. We scoured the web for the most delicious-looking flavored water combos, and here's what we found!
1. Three Flavored Waters (find recipe at joannagoddard.blogspot.com). "It's easy and refreshing, and it's beautiful to serve when entertaining friends (or just reading a book outside)."
2. Tarragon Cooler (find recipe at imbibemagazine.com).
3. Strawberry-Basil Water (find recipe at skinnyms.com). "Try this fun and healthy drink to stay well hydrated at the pool, in the backyard or wherever the summer takes you."
4. Watermelon and Basil Water (find recipe at cookbook-recipes.org).
5. Grapefruit, Mint & Coconut Water (find recipe at penseemag.com).
6. Watermelon, Mint, + Lime Water (find recipe at sunnywithachanceofsprinkles.com). "It's so refreshing and adds just that perfect amount of sweet!"
7. Melon Cucumber Lime Infused Water (find recipe at dashofeast.com). "The beauty of infused water is that you can put as much or as little fruit, vegetables & herbs in the water to suit your taste."
8. Watermelon Coconut Lime Water (find recipe at Susan Ashley Michael).
9. Rosemary-orange Flavored Water (find recipe at sheknows.com). "Going beyond standard lemon water, workout waters infuse fresh herbs, spices and aromatics that wake up your senses, cool down and refresh your body and offer health benefits."
10. Cilantro Lime Flavored Water (find recipe at nestcandy.com). "I hope you enjoy this refreshing water and try out your own flavor combinations!"
11. Peach and Sage Infused Water (styleblueprint.com). "They are certainly good for your waistline and will keep you hydrated in the 90 degree + weather."
12. Cucumber Lemongrass Water (find recipe at eatboutique.com).
13. Cherry-Lime Flavored Water (find recipe at andloveittoo.com). "This is a great recipe!"
14. Strawberries, Stevia and Sweet Woodruff Herbal Water (find recipe at gardenista.com). "Additions of sweet woodruff, stevia, and strawberry made a sweet thirst quencher, while lovage, lemon balm, and lemon peel made one that was as bright as it was refreshing."
15. Elderflower Mint Water (find recipe at Quinn Smith).
16. Strawberry Kiwi Water (find recipe at withluckblog.com). "I love infused waters…this one looks so pretty AND refreshing!"
17. Mint & Lavender Water (find recipe at frenchgardenhouse.com). "So refreshing, so easy to make."
18. Blackberry Lemon Ginger Water (find recipe at recipecorner.com).
19. Minted Rose Water (find recipe at sunday-suppers.com). "I love mint lemonades and adding these rose petals to my drink is a fantastic idea!"
20. Pomegranate and Rosemary Flavoured Water (find recipe at divineglowinghealth.com).
21. Cucumber, Lime, Basil Flavored Water (find recipe at christelleisflabbergasting.com). "That would be cool, colorful and refreshing."
22. Cinnamon and Apple Flavored Water (find recipe at insearchofyummyness.com). "This looks delicious!! definitely going to give this a try in the spring/summer."
23. Cinnamon Water (find recipe at thekitchn.com). "Infused with delicate sweetness and spice, cinnamon water is both earthy and sophisticated."
24. Ginger Pear Water (find recipe at paleomomrx.com). "The following is an easy, do-it-yourself recipe to make a delicious ginger pear infused water beverage sure to hydrate while intensifying the senses."
25. Fresh Strawberry, Lemon and Lime Flavored Water (find recipe at goodtaste.tv). "It might sound strange, but it is seriously refreshing."
26. Kiwi Water (find recipe at m.skinnyms.com). "Skip high-calorie alcoholic drinks, and opt for a refreshing beverage that’s much better for your clean eating plan."
You might also like:
Get more yummy, healthy recipes.