Crock pots are all the rage these days, but it seems like every recipe we come across is crockpotting a chunk of chicken or porkmeat. What about all the veggie lovers out there, huh? So we put together this list of vegetarian (including serveral vegan) crock pot recipes. Enjoy your slowcooking, animal lovers!
1. Curried Vegetable and Chickpea Stew (find recipe at thekitchn.com). "Creamy and mild, this simple curried soup is full of tender fall vegetables and the warming flavors of ginger and garlic."
2. Slow Cooker Vegetarian Sloppy Joes (find recipe at dancingcarrots.com). "This is a fairly easy super healthy vegetarian sloppy joe recipe for the slow cooker."
3. Slow Cooked Vegetarian Chili (find recipe at onehundreddollarsamonth.com). "This recipe for crock pot chili is just about as easy as it gets."
4. Chipotle Black Bean and Quinoa (find recipe at tasty-yummies.com). "Something hearty, healthy and satisfying without having to spend at least an hour in the kitchen."
5. Crock Pot Saag Spinach Paneer (find recipe at healthygirlskitchen.blogspot.com). "A traditional Saag Paneer includes cubes of Indian cheese and heavy cream."
6. Vegan Squash or Pumpkin Stew (find recipe at theperfectpantry.com). "Surely might have had wonderful food, including couscous and tagines with spicy homemade harissa."
7. Steel Cut Oats (find recipe at inspirationforwellbeing.blogspot.ca). "Ready to go as soon as you get up, add your toppings, and breakfast is served. Great idea, right?"
8. Vegan Crock Pot Tortilla Soup (find recipe at butyesidoeatpotatoes.blogspot.com). "Top with grated vegan cheese (optional) and tortilla chips."
9. Vegan Crock Pot Black Bean Soup (find recipe at noreencooks.com). "The best part of this recipe is that you just throw everything into a crock pot in the morning and in the evening you come home to a great pot of soup."
10. Crockpot Channa Masala Curried Chickpea Stew (find recipe at crockpotking.com). "This curry chickpea stew recipe is worth the prep time."
11. Slow-Cooked Oatmeal and Fruit (find recipe at oprah.com). "Here are two easy ways to introduce your kitchen workhorse to the first meal of the day."
12. Slow Cooker Vegan Fiesta Baked Beans (find recipe at slowcookerfromscratch.com). "This flavorful dish uses mostly pantry ingredients you probably have on hand."
13. Island Teriyaki Crockpot Tofu (find recipe at kalewithlove.com). "Get these ingredients together, throw 'em all in the crockpot, and do what you do for a few hours until dinner is served. Easy, just the way I like it."
14. Slow Cooker Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal (find recipe at bakedbyrachel.com). "It makes your entire house smell like fall and the flavors are incredible!"
15. Crockpot Pumpkin Butter (find recipe at tofu-n-sproutz.blogspot.com). "Pumpkin Butter doesn't have any butter in it, rest assured - it's sweet, dark, dense and spicy - like pumpkin pie in a jar."
16. Crock Pot Risotto with Gourmet Mushrooms (find recipe at kitchenscoop.com). "Serves even more as a side dish."
17. Overnight Crock Pot Steel Cut Oats (find recipe at sideofsneakers.com). "Steel cut oats topped with warm almond milk, sliced peaches, chopped pecans, and drizzled with honey."
18. Hearty Vegetable Stew (find recipe at arcane.org). "This recipe comes courtesy of various internet recipe book versions of vegetable stew, modified by what we had laying around."
19. Crockpot Oatmeal (find recipe at keyingredient.com). "So healthy, and so yummy!"
20. Lentil Sweet Potato Soup (find recipe at eatliverun.com). "I promise it’s some of the best mush you’ll ever eat. There’s just no other way to describe it."
21. Vegetables Lentil Stew (find recipe at chocolatecoveredkatie.com). "If you are a veggie lover, this recipe is for you! Lentil stew with a million vegetables in it!"
22. Chard, Lentil & Potato Soup (ohmyveggies.com). "It’s not super fancy, it’s not a show-stopper, but it’s a delicious, hearty soup for a chilly fall evening."
23. Crock Pot Indian Spiced Lentils (find recipe at thediva-dish.com). "Everything pairs beautiful! It’s the perfect dish that makes you feel happy inside."
24. Vegan Refried Beans (find recipe at preventionrd.com).
25. 0 Point Soup Crock Pot (find recipe at food.com). "Served by itself is a 0 point meal or with sandwiches for supper or lunch for a more filling meal is still relatively "safe" as far a point wise."
26. Vegan Crock Pot Spanish Rice (find recipe at whatvegankidseat.blogspot.com). "Yummy! Crock pot Spanish Rice. Easy and practically makes itself!"
You might also like:
Get more yummy, healthy recipes.