So, our quinoa posts have been attracting so much attention that we realized there was a demand to fill. You don't want quinoa recipes... you want the BEST QUINOA RECIPES EVER. So we spent a ton of time scouring the internets, and finally agreed on this list of our favorite saliva-inducing quinoa salad recipes (try them - you won't be disappointed). The authors of these recipes are not only super creative recipe artists, many of them are also amazing photographers... enjoy!
1. Asian Quinoa Salad (find recipe at twopeasandtheirpod.com). "Eating the rainbow has never been so delicious! And if you need to clean out your vegetable drawer, feel free to throw in other veggies too! This salad is flexible."
2. Quinoa Tabbouleh (fnd recipe at freshtart.com). "As you enjoy your salad, swipe the bottom of the bowl with your spoon (I suggest a spoon, not a fork), so each bite of nutty crunchiness is elevated by a slide of creamy yogurt."
3. Vitamin-Boosted Salad with Black Quinoa (find recipe at latartinegourmande.com). "It resonated with black quinoa, vitamins, grapefruit, vegetables, fennel, radish, refreshing and crunchy."
4. Greek Spinach Quinoa Salad (find recipe at repurposedlife.wordpress.com). "A colorful, hearty and modern take on a classic."
5. Blood Orange, Quinoa, Kale Salad with Orange Champagne Vinaigrette (find recipe at edibleperspective.com). "Cooked + cooled quinoa, then combined it with lacinato kale, blood oranges, chickpeas, toasted pecans, and a light vinaigrette dressing. It really is simple and so very tasty."
6. Quinoa Spinach Salad (find recipe at samanthaelizabeths.blogspot.com). "Top your salad off with the chopped ingredients and add the quinoa!"
7. Lemony Quinoa Salad (find recipe at weelicious.com). "This light spring salad is perfect for taking things down a notch for mom and celebrating simple meals that go from dinner to the lunch box with ease."
8. Quinoa, Beet, and Blood Orange Salad (find recipe at almondsandavocados.com). "Combine all of that hot-pink goodness with other vibrant veggies like spinach and carrots and you’ve got one very beautiful and very tasty salad!"
9. Esquites Quinoa Salad with Avocado (find recipe at closetcooking.com). "The combination of sweet corn, creamy avocado and quinoa is quite amazing and it makes for a great side dish or even a light meal!"
10. Honey-Roasted Carrot and Quinoa Salad (find recipe at loveandoliveoil.com). "The beets and carrots make for a delightfully sweet salad."
11. Special Asian Quinoa Salad (find recipe at thefirstyearblog.com). "This salad is very adaptable – meaning if you have additional vegetables you need to use up in your fridge, throw ‘em in – even more reasons to feel good about this dish :-)"
12. Quinoa Salad with Mango, Lime and Ginger (find recipe at alexandracooks.com). "This spicy-crunchy-sweet combination benefits from a brief rest in the fridge, which helps the ginger permeate the salad."
13. Heirloom Grains Mixed Quinoa and Sprout Salad (find recipe at bestowbeauty.com). "Such a colourful and tasty-looking dish! Super-healthy as well."
14. Grilled Veggie Quinoa Salad (find recipe at glutenfreegoddess.blogspot.com). "How about a light and summery quinoa salad with grilled corn, fresh parsley, lemon, and chopped mint topped with smoky grilled veggies- velvety red onion, sliced zucchini, charred bell peppers, portobello mushrooms, tender-crisp asparagus and butter soft eggplant?"
15. Quinoa-Roasted Beet Salad (find recipe at passportsandpancakes.com). "This ... one is a simple, use-what-you-have-on-hand grain salad."
16. Kale, Quinoa, Chickpea and Raisin Salad (find recipe at tastefoodblog.com). "Fresh winter salads, fortified with grains and legumes, heartily provide us with a plateful of immunity-boosting accessories to keep the the doctor away."
17. Mango Quinoa Salad (find recipe barefeetinthekitchen.com). "Yellow mangoes, red bell peppers, black beans, green onions and cilantro all combine with quinoa to create a beautifully colorful side dish that is filling enough to be a vegetarian main dish."
18. Asian Quinoa Salad (find recipe at avegankitchen.wordpress.com). The combination of sprouts, pomegranate seeds and quinoa? Genius.
You might also like:
Get more yummy, healthy recipes.