Slow-cookers (crock pots) are all the rage these days. And it's no wonder - they provide a pain-free way to shove a ton of vegetables into your diet. Clean up is easy, and many recipes involve the same three steps: 1) chop up things 2) throw things in crock pot, and 3) cook for 3 hours until things become delicious and 4) clean up in 5 seconds. That sounds like an appealing proposition if you ask us. With fall in full-swing and hot soups getting more and more appealing, we thought it would be a great time to round up some amazing crock pot soup recipes from our favorite internet recipe artists. Enjoy!
1. Garlicky White Bean Stew (find recipe at wholelivingdaily.wholeliving.com). "This makes it an excellent choice for both prevention and treatment of osteoporosis, arthritis and bone loss."
2. Crock Pot Mushroom and Wild Rice Bisque (find recipe at tastykitchen.com). "There is nothing better than combining both to create a beautiful soup that you can make in your crock pot."
3. Crock Pot Chicken Enchilada Soup (find recipe at skinnytaste.com). "This was very tasty, filling and had just the right amount of kick!"
4. Crock Pot Split Pea Soup (find recipe at tresfreshy.com). "This recipe was made in crock pot but can be done more rapidly if done on the cook top in a heavy based pan."
5. Sausage, Kale, and Bean Soup [Crock Pot] (find recipe at fullmeasureofhappiness.com). "Soup like this is the best because you can use whatever you want."
6. Crock Pot Pho - Vietnamese Beef Noodle Soup (find recipe at steamykitchen.com). "This is a recipe for a 6.5 quart (or larger) Crock Pot. Any smaller really isn’t that great – you won’t get enough stock out of it…because the beef bones are really chunky and big."
7. Vegan Brussels Sprout & Healthy Herb Stew (find recipe at carrieonvegan.com). "I loved it! The sprouts were soft and not bitter at all and the potato and hemp sauce added sweetness and flavor. The herbs were mild, but added some extra flavor, too."
8. Slow Cooker Asian-style Short Rib Stew (find recipe at shescookin.com). "Subtly flavored fork-tender short ribs do double duty in an Asian twist on beef stew one night and a Rice Noodle soup with tofu, greens, and spicy Kim Chee another night."
9. Slow Cooker Gingered Carrot–Sweet Potato Soup (find recipe at moms.mylifetime.com). "This soup is a beautiful, brilliant orange color, naturally sweet, good hot or cold, and oh so nutritious."
10. Vegan African Peanut Soup (find recipe at spabettie.com). "I am so excited about this! Really good flavors, and a nice amount of heat."
11. Crockpot Chicken Tortilla Soup Recipe with Black Beans & Corn (find recipe at cookincanuck.com). "Serve with chopped avocado, tortilla chips and sour cream, if desired."
12. Red Bean, Chicken, and Sweet Potato Soup (find recipe at cookinformycaptain.blogspot.com). Chicken soup with a touch of starchy sweet. Yum!
13. Summer Squash & Corn Chowder (find recipe at littlekitchenbigbites.com). "There’s still some fab summer veggies out there, so why not combine all of the love into a recipe like the one found here? And make it for the crock pot?"
14. Vegetable Beef Barley Soup (find recipe at foodfamilyfinds.com).
15. Chicken and White Bean Soup with Quinoa (find recipe at aggieskitchen.com). "This slow cook soup is chock full of good stuff and made great leftovers for quick lunches for a few days..."
16. Chipotle Black Bean and Quinoa Crockpot Stew (find recipe at noshon.it). "This crockpot stew is one of those “set it and forget it” meals where you can toss everything in, set a timer, and go about your business for the day."
17. Vegetarian Greek Lentil Soup with Tomatoes, Spinach, and Feta (find recipe at kalynskitchen.com). "This slow cooker recipe starts with just lentils, chopped celery and onion, garlic, vegetable or chicken stock, canned tomatoes, and spices, and if you chop the vegetables the night before it's easy to throw in the slow cooker in the morning and let it cook all day."
18. Slow Cooker Thai Chicken Soup (find recipe at foodiecrush.com). "This recipe is easily adaptable when it comes to the veggies."
19. Slow Cooker Navy Bean Soup (find recipe at preventionrd.com). "It was seriously good and so simple to make."
You might also like:
Get more yummy, healthy recipes.